Hello! Welcome to the Quivering Daughters website. Please note that this site is no longer being updated with new material but I hope you find the archives helpful. God bless you.

Monday at Quivering Daughters

Happy Monday! I am in the middle of updating my website and added a New FAQ & Disclaimer page, as well as posted the back cover of my book, Quivering Daughters. Lord willing, it will release June 30th. I will post more information soon. Thank you to all of you who have asked about it and show support! You humble me with your support and care. May God bless you all this week.

5 comments:

  1. I still am looking forward to reading your book. I just saw the back cover. I liked it.

    I.R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't either, Shadowspring. *grin*

    I.R., hugs & love always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get your book and read your mind....Not on a kindle or on the web but in a physical format.

    Thank you for being you!
    Emily Gibson

    ReplyDelete

Comments are turned off.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.