Hello! Welcome to the Quivering Daughters website. Please note that this site is no longer being updated with new material but I hope you find the archives helpful. God bless you.

Season of Rest

You may notice a little bit of quietness on the blog for the next few weeks, at least with new posts. I welcome email and comments and may comment from time to time, but following the release of my book I am taking a much-needed rest. I still plan to keep up with facebook and twitter and look forward to hearing your thoughts ~ about the book, this blog, life, and God.

During this time I will continue to pray that God uses these words to bless my readers and bring comfort and encouragement ~ as well as continuing to seek Him for my next steps and the direction He wants for me. If there is material you'd like to see addressed in the future on the Quivering Daughters blog, or if you have questions, please write: hillary (at) quiveringdaughters (dot) com. I don't know how long I will be, but please check back soon and I am excited to see what lies ahead! You may see me around from time to time; I am so blessed by the relationships and friendships I've made through this little corner of the web. Feel free to join us! 
Emmanuel.

7 comments:

  1. Have a blessful rest and enjoy this time of reprieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another B&N 20% online coupon, good through July 5th: Y9K7J7X

    Details:

    This coupon can be redeemed online at BN.COM and is valid once per customer, per billing address.

    This coupon is valid from July 1, 2010 to July 6, 2010 at 2:59 a.m. Eastern Time.

    The 20% discount will be applied to the most expensive eligible item in the order -- not the entire purchase -- and will be deducted after all other eligible discounts are applied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad my sister found your blog.
    It's a wonderful place.
    I'm your newest follower, the girl with the green mug of chai in her face:)
    Have a wonderful rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to meet you. Enjoy your time of rest. Glad you stopped by Getting Down With Jesus recently. I hope our paths continue to cross. I look forward to getting to know you more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your rest. I'm in the midst of a rest time as well, and it nourishes the soul to stop awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by and reading Kelly's guest post today...I just adore her and was so glad you should take part in our "REST" bible study series!

    Enjoy YOUR reason of rest...spiritual and physical! We all need to unplug now and then.

    Many blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, dear friends. Lovely to see new faces as well! I have some articles and topics lining up so hope to resume blogging soon. God bless and keep you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are turned off.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.