Hello! Welcome to the Quivering Daughters website. Please note that this site is no longer being updated with new material but I hope you find the archives helpful. God bless you.

It's Saturday Evening Blogpost Time!

I've met some awesome bloggers through Elizabeth Esther's monthly Saturday Evening Blogpost...and I think you will too! Find a favorite post you wrote in August, link it in her linky box and leave a comment, then create a post at your own site inviting readers to join, too! I am revisiting my post "Counterfeit Patriarchy" and hope that it bless you...
 

And don't forget, my own linky box is still open if you'd like to participate in our Journey to Grace. Have a lovely weekend, friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are turned off.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.