Hello! Welcome to the Quivering Daughters website. Please note that this site is no longer being updated with new material but I hope you find the archives helpful. God bless you.

Introduction

Welcome!

When I first begin talking about my book Quivering Daughters, many people ask instantly why I haven't written it before now. A valid question, for I have dabbled in writing since I was a wee lassie of six, when my homeschooling mother would present to me lists of words for creative inclusion with poetry, story, or song. The short answer is: much living was required of me before the fullness of time and the Spirit of God spoke in unity.

The long answer, I expect, will be drawn out over the course of the next several months.

I hope that you check back often as I chronicle this journey and share what I have learned. This blog will serve as my sounding board; to test the waters, and post articles and resources I have found helpful. Ultimately I hope that hungry souls will find relief through the work of my hands and the words of my heart. I humbly bow before my Creator in awe of His presence within my life, praying that you will be blessed as this project unfolds.

Feel free to leave comments, ask questions, and send messages! I love feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Delighted to find your blog! I'm adding you to my feed reader.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are turned off.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.