Hello! Welcome to the Quivering Daughters website. Please note that this site is no longer being updated with new material but I hope you find the archives helpful. God bless you.

Inspiration

The next several days will find me catching up on what seems a million and one things needing my attention. Here are links to a few articles which have especially touched, inspired, or helped me this week.

The Broken Beloved, by Ann Voskamp
The Grace in Parenting series, by Karen Campbell
A Holy Longing, by David Taylor
Helpful Sites on Spiritual Abuse, by Provender
Perseverance, Proving Character, Hope, Abounding in Grace, by Anika

Emmanuel.

1 comment:

  1. I can sure identify with needing to catch up on things! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are turned off.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.